Sunday, May 2
THE LOVE PAVILION IN BRIEF:
- Here's a picture of Clay Aitken with a beard.
- And here/here/here's a clip of a vacuous little wench eating a huge plate of meat. The soundtrack is astonishingly good.
- They are Morale. They are quite good.
- Feel-good dodgy europop hit of the summer: O-Zone, 'Din Tei' ('Ma-ai-hii!').
- Someone who used to be in Stock, Aitken and Waterman is looking for a 'young talented girl singer' who would just love to be
Crystal's been rendered offline due to a freak laptop accident with a jaunty Blur vibe, and I have a stinking hangover. Irregular service should resume shortly.