Sunday, April 18

OUTSIDE:
 
Michael: So, you like being called Stu, do you?
Stuart: Not really.
Michael: I thought as much. You know, I want to use this weekend not only to play some tight ass joints, but to get to know the real Stuart Parker. What would you like me to call you?
Stuart: Well, you know, since I was a kid I-
Michael: I asked for an answer, not an autobiography.
Stuart: Oh, right. Officer Parker.
Michael: Really?
Stuart: Yeah, totally.
Michael: Okay, Officer, care to introduce the next video?
Stuart: Yeah, sure. Well, this next clip is kind of topical, given that we've just been talking about the police force and all, and I'm currently training to be a policema-
Michael: The song, Stuart.
Stuart: Officer Parker.
Michael: Whatever.
Stuart: This is George Michael with 'Outside'. I like the bit where the toilets turn around.
Michael: Yeah, me too.



'Let's go outside...'

Crystal - Did someone say The Police?....