Monday, April 26

Another Sunny Afternoon, Walking To The Sound Of My Favourite Tune
 

Fabulous? Unfourtunatly, yes

It seems we've got the rather bonza Jess from Ausculture confused about my our love of Pete Murray. Fake or serious? Is the question.

Now I know sometimes it's a little bit hard to tell, because if I either love or hate something, either way I will go on about it like I love it.

But in the spirit of mystery solving, Today Is Gonna Be The Day that we will reveal whether the love is real or fake for a few things.

Honestly Love:

- Pete Murray
- Stingray
- Oasis*
- Marky Mark

Honestly Hate:

- Sting
- Rage
- Stu
- Life Mechanics

Undecided: The Js, Taj, Millsy

Now, just to add a bit of further mystery to it, at least 3 of those were in the wrong place. Can you figure it out?