Friday, January 23

GARETH'S IDOL JUKEBOX:
 
- Polish Alex, 'I'm Still Alive' - When I saw Alex on World Idol, I knew she'd be a massive legend. But when she sang 'I Don't Know How To Love Him' ('argh!! i don't know how to kill him!! !'), I thought she'd be a massive legend who only sang shit songs, like Grace Jones. Imagine my surprise when I heard this, 'I'm Still Alive', without shadow of a doubt the best thing to come out of the Idol stables, ever. 'I gave you the keys to my new BMW [...] I'm still alive, even though your love is just a lie'. Brilliant.
- Daniel K, 'You Drive Me Crazy' - It's Daniel K Appreciation Day here at Spinme Towers. Daniel K sounds like an effeminate Neil Tennant, singing big band songs, in a German accent, with heaps of spoken word bits. With guffaws at the end. Brilliant.
- Daniel K, 'Heartbeat' - See above. Brilliant.

Well. That's that.