Friday, January 30

Cameron Adams Against Britney - An Investigation
 
Well, not so much an investigation, as a complaint.

You see, once upon a time, HiT was a place of Britney worship. Part of the reason I grew so obsessive about HiT was that CA honestly, truly LOVED Britney. I mean, the score card was:

Baby One More Time: *****
Ooops I Did It Again: ****
Slave For You: *****
Overprotected: ****
Boys: ***1/2

And then, all of a sudden he's turned. There's not a week goes by that there's not a nasty comment about Britney. Which usually I wouldn't mind, I mean I make them myself, but with CA it's so hypocritical considering he always stuck up for her.

From this week, from a review about Justin's live DVD: 'I'm Loving It - The worst thing he's done since Britney' Hmmm. I don't like this bandwagon jumping CA, one little bit.