Friday, December 26

It's Guy Day!
 


Eeeeee!

Good to hear Guy rocked. I'll still reserve my judgement untill I actually see the show, but I'm just assuming he was the best by miles.

It's quite surprising how much I've genuinely come to like young Guy after I at first loved him, then liked him, then couldn't stand him, then liked him again.

Still, I'm willing to bet the World Idol results go like this:

1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Will Young
3. Guy Sebastian

It's retarded, but hey, it's the way of the world.

Newsflash!: Just as I type, Guy is on Channel 10 news! They are saying he is 'one of the favourites to take out World Idol'. And he's wearing a white suit! And it seems to be a different version of Wonderful World than he sang on Oz Idol! There's hope yet.

PS: Good luck also to our 'Australian'* judge Dicko. He will surely rock also.

*Who's clearly English. And yet THANK GOD they didn't send Mark. The shame, the shame.