Friday, December 26

I SPOIL YOU:
 
I know I promised not to post anything until tomorrow afternoon, but I can't contain myself - I'm beside myself with excitement.

World Idol was ace!

- I was originally backing Guy because of his ridiculous hair, and because Will's not very good at singing 'Light My Fire'. No more! Guy's ace! He's bonza in an extreme, and can sing, and is ugly, but charming, and Pete Waterman likes him. So, vote for Guy, or Mel C will eat your soul!
- Your out of your depth. Out of her depth? Polish Girl is out of her tree! I love her!
- The Australian Judge: You have the voice of an angel, but you look like a hobbit. He's ace as well.
- Norwegian Hobbit Boy was actually quite good.
- Oh, and Will wasn't bad.
- Kelly Clarkson was shit, though. It's a shame that she's going to win.