Thursday, December 25

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!:
 
And, as my Christmas gift to you all, I'm back! Santa Claus has left me a new laptop - obviously he is finding Crystal's reign a tad disturbing (We went crazy for the final week of Felicity - no, we didn't, Crystal did).

So, by way of an update:

- I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, that a song which I was listening to ages ago when I was really, really miserable (not to mention a song which is on the Alex Parks album) made it to number one at such a joyous time. It should have been The Darkness. Dan is hot. Yes. Really. And - and! - the media have championed 'Mad World' as being the best thing since Madonna in a can because it wasn't manufactured. It's a cover version! Of a Tears For Fucking Fears song!
- World Idol - how very exciting! Although, from what I've seen of the advert, Will is going to sing 'Light My Fire', which is a rubbish, rubbish song. I'll be championing Guy (is it wrong that I find him strangly attractive?). Or Heinz Winckler! Genius!

Bollocks. My (Christmas tree-shaped) toast is burning.