Thursday, December 11

Go The Fro
 


Christmas sucks, but I sure do want a stocking stuffed with the new Guy Sebastian cd.

Go here to read Cameron Adams' interview with Guy from today's HiT. It's quite awesome, though unfortunately they've missed the best bits.

Like the fact that the cover of HiT was a dark shadowy picture of Guy with the headline:

'Australian Idol Guy Sebastian purges his inner demons. Yeah right.
The cleanest popstar ever answers the hard questions about his easy ride to the top'


Brilliance. Of the CA variety.

Anyway, heading into the HiT Guide To Music It's Alright For Crystal To Like, we have the Guy interview. What the Sun website doesn't have is the track-by-track album review. The best bit is this comedic moment where Guy explains his decision to record a cover of Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World:

'It is a wonderful world especially when you've won Idol and are getting lots of free stuff'

Guy, you are a comedy legend. Well done.

If you've done like I requested and read the interview, you would of seen these other highlights:

Guy:'I'm more into pop than R&B, probably. I don't think the next album will necessarily be so R&B. I love pop.'

It's like Guy is campaigning for my fandom.

And, call me a sap, but I loved this bit:

'You'll never see an offensive warning sticker on one of my albums, that'll never happen. I'll never sing anything that's going to be damaging to the youth of today.'

Well that's fucking brilliant Guy. And how sweet that he thinks he can make a difference.

Ok, so if you're still not convinced Guy is a bonza, he has this to say:

'Don't do something because it's the cool thing'

We sure won't Guy! We sure won't!

Ok, we officially state right here and now - Go Guy For World Idol!