Monday, November 24

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
 
Shouldn't you be out buying PopArt?

GIRLS ALLOWED?:

You have to go too Girls Aloud! The thing with this album is, it's logically really excellent. There are no really bad songs, it contains two of the best songs EVER, and it's everything a pop album should be. And yet, I don't really like it all that much. Go figure. - The Mighty Crystal

Never was a truer word spoken. As much as I love Nicola and co., I very rarely listen to the album. I'm not even sure I'd be able to recite the lyrics to more than three or four of the songs, and learning lyrics is something which I pride myself upon.

HOWEVER:

If Body Language is the album of the year, I will eat my own hair eat an extremely large cake, shaped like my hair, and tasting of pineapple.

Shoot From The Hip knocks spots off anything Kylie has done, ever (Except Light Years, homo-erotica, and her live shows).

LIVE!:

Speaking of live shows, is Her Royal Holiness touring Body Language? Because I'd quite like to go and see her.

ROXANNE:

It frustrates me that people speak of Roxanne off Pop Idol as being some kind of miracle, and her being voted off as being an insult to modern music, because Roxanne off Pop Idol is shit - she's incredibly bland, she's not that impressive a singer (not that it matters, but people are using her mighty set of pipes as an excuse to herald her the greatest thing since Madonna in a can, so I thought I'd point out that she is, clearly, a poor man's Whitney, and, since nobody is particularly interested in the rich man's Whitney, she has no place on planet Pop Idol), and she wears stupid clothes.

SUSANNE:

Is ace, and should win. Unless Sam does. He's ace as well (albeit incredibly bland).