Saturday, November 29

The Most Annoying Thing About Kylie
 


And RE: the post below - Kylie is so not cool dude. I don't know where you get that from.

Ok, the most annoying things about Kylie are her spastic robot moves and her nasal vocals. Money Can't Buy, The MTV awards and various other public appearances of late have reminded me of this. Dance and sing normally Kylie! It can't be that hard.

And do you know what Kylie song is the most annoying? I hate to say this, because I love it, but Put Yourself In my Place. I was playing Hits+ (great album) and I was thinking about why I always skip the song, even though it's bonza. And it's because of the HIGHLY irritating way she screeches the chorus. It's SO Mel C. Actually, the entire song could suit Mel C quite well actually, and she wasn't even invented in 1994!

But back to the vocals on PYIMP. It's so very unnecessary the way she screeches 'No the circle won't come around!' It would sound so much nicer if she just sung it normally. Ruins the whole thing.