Wednesday, November 26

Best E-mail Ever
 


Even though I removed my e-mail address from the We Hate The Sleepover Club site, I've still gotten three more e-mails over it. I obviously have to remove the links and my real name as well.

Anyway, even though this person was trying to abuse me and defend the show, they inadvertently made some hilarious points which back up what I've said:

'Listen up! This whole i hate the sleepover club thing is ok, but you've taken it too far

I'll have you know it ain't the actors who suck- but the filming and the directors.

My acting teacher is the brother that was in the band- yeh the one with the bad accent

They made him put on that pathetic accent

The show was so pov they made him take his own clothes, so you can only assuming other ways the cut corners

But i agree with u- the accents have got to go

i know a lot of ppl on the show and im sure they all watch it now and regret being on it'


Ha!