Sunday, February 29

Triple J - The World's Worst Radio Station
 


It's so hard to describe why Triple J is so evil. But I think what it comes do to is that it is run, and listened to, by that very worst breed of people: People Who Try To Be Cool.

Look at this crazy and wacky segment they have on Tuesday nights:



'What's In Ya Bin?: It sounds weird, but if you're willing to go through your bin and reveal the contents to the nation then Rosie reckons you're hilarious and would love to hear about it on the radio!'

And so would we all! Why, what's more hilarious than hearing about what people have in their bins? Nothing!

IN FACT, I reckon 'What's In Ya Bin?' is a segment that could take off here! I know it sounds weird! But I reckon it's hilarious! Let's go have a look what's in OUR bin!



Report: Banana skin, Timeout wrapper, cardboard boxes. That IS hilarous! And wierd!

I hate Triple J, you know.