Friday, May 21

Say What?
 
Michael: 'I quite like what I've read of Cameron Adams'

'Quite like'?.........'QUITE LIKE'??

GO AND FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER BLOG TO POST ON RIGHT NOW.

You know around here we worship Cameron Adams as our Lord And Savior, praying at his alter and ritually sacrificing Darkness albums to him.



Do you think I'm joking? We accept anyone here at the Church Of Adams, but if you're going to use phrases such as 'quite like' you are no longer welcome.

Incidentally, there's a new priest on Neighbours. Pop Religion With Tom? Or even better, Pop Religion With Tom & Rosy?...or even BETTER...Stu - I've got your next career move figured out! 'He's here to solve all your pop problems - the religious way!' 'So Stu, what's your favourite Girl Group' 'Well Crystal, I'm going to have to say the All Saints...' The comedy would never end!

No, but seriously...Cameron Adams? = God.